More Than offer all types of vet fees cover including a lifetime policy. You do not have to pay a percentage of vet fees for pets of any age.
Most people who responded to our recent claims satisfaction survey were very happy with the way in which their claim was handled. Many people find their quotes very competitive but be aware that we have read many reports of substantial premium hikes in subsequent years
More Than is the direct trading division of RSA (Royal & Sun Alliance) Plc. They have been in business since 1790.
Most More Than customers seem happy with the policy and the claims service. However as mentioned above there are several reports of high premium increases. Read More Than Customer Reviews analysis
- Lifetime policy available
- Can opt to increase excess in return for a lower premium
- You can also opt to pay a 10% contribution payment in return for a lower premium
- Premier policy includes dental cover for illnesses as well as accidents
- Many reports of premium hikes
- Euthanasia is only covered as standard in the Premier policy
- Accident, Basic and Classic policies only provide dental cover for accidents
Other Points to Note
- The standard excess doubles for pets over 9 years old
- The Basic and Classic policies will only pay for food if it has been developed to treat a specific condition and is used instead of medication
- The Premier policy will pay up to £500 for prescription food if used to treat a condition.
- There is no maximum age for new policies.
Click on a policy name to view full policy details
Accident Only Policy – Time Limited Accident Policy – £2,500 per Condition (for the first 12 months of treatment)
Basic Policy – Time Limited Policy – £1,500 or £3,000 per Condition (for the first 12 months of treatment)
Classic Policy – Maximum Benefit Policy – £4,000 or £8,000 per Condition
Premier Policy – Lifetime Policy – £12,000 per year to cover all conditions
About More Than Pet Insurance
Pet Insurance Terminology Explained
Recent Claim Experiences with More Than
If you have claimed on a More Than policy in last 12 months it would be great if you could share your experiences with others by completing our 2-minute survey.