M&S Policies – Review
M&S offer policies ranging from the very basic to quite comprehensive. They do not though require you to make contribution payments for pets of any age. However you should be aware that we have heard some reports of high renewal premium increases.
Marks and Spencer Plc need little introduction!
They provide pet insurance through their finance division – M&S Bank.
Their pet insurance policies are underwritten by Royal Sun Alliance (RSA)
M&S performed well in the recent claims satisfaction survey carried out by our sister site – Pet Insurance Surveys – in October 2014.
However they did less well in the recent Which? survey.
We have also read some reports of high premium increases Read M&S Customer Reviews analysis
- Lifetime policies available
- Low excess (£50)
- Can opt to increase excess in return for a lower premium
- Premier policy includes dental cover for illnesses as well as accidents
- Some complaints of premium hikes
- Only the Premier policy includes travel cover and holiday cancellation cover
Other Points to Note
- The Standard policy only covers £1,000 treatment per condition per year (with a maximum of £4,000 each year to cover all conditions).
- No maximum age for new policies
- Premier policy will pay up to £200 for prescription food
Click on a policy name to view full policy details
About M&S Pet Insurance
Pet Insurance Terminology Explained
Share This Review
Recent Claim Experiences with M&S
If you have claimed on a M&S policy in last 12 months it would be great if you could share your experiences with others by completing our 2-minute survey.
If you have any comments or experiences that you would like to share with others please do add them below.
Please note all comments are moderated and will only appear once approved.
About Pet Insurance
Pet Insurance Policies
Detailed policy reviews for 15 of the top UK pet insurance providers with ratings and full analysis of strengths & limitations.
Argos Policies – Review
Direct Line Policies – Review
E&L Policies – Review
Healthy Pets Policies – Review
Helpucover Policies – Review
John Lewis Policies – Review
LV= Policies – Review
M&S Policies – Review
More Than Policies – Review
Petplan Policies – Review
Purely Pets Policies – Review
Sainsbury’s Policies – Review
Tesco Policies – Review
The Kennel Club Policies – Review