LV= have recently changed their most comprehensive offering to a £10,000 lifetime policy which makes it worth serious consideration. Although it does not cover most diet food or euthanasia, there are no contribution charges for pets of any age.
This review of LV= Pet Insurance policies by The Pet Insurance Guide published in April 2015. For further information about how the rating of 3.7 out of 5 was arrived at please see LV= Pet Insurance – How Good is it?
LV= (Liverpool Victoria) was founded in 1846 and is Britain’s largest Friendly and Mutual society. They underwrite their own pet insurance policies.
Unfortunately we have not found enough feedback about LV= policies to enable us to reach a conclusion. Read LV= Customer Reviews analysis
- Lifetime policy available
- No contribution payments for pets of any age
- The Lifetime policy covers dental treatment for accidents and illnesses
- No cover for euthanasia
- Limited “automatic” complementary therapy sessions (5 for Essential policy, 10 for Premier policy)
Other Points to Note
- Will only pay for food which is being used as an alternative form of medication.
- No maximum age limit.
Click on a policy name to view full policy details