The Kennel Club offer high cover lifetime pet insurance with optional benefits and excess levels. They currently offer the maximum lifetime cover available from any insurer which is £15,000 per year.
This review of Kennel Club Pet Insurance policies by The Pet Insurance Guide published in March 2020.
For further information about how the rating of 4.0 out of 5 was arrived at please see The Kennel Club Pet Insurance – How Good is it?
The Kennel Club are the oldest kennel club in the world and regulate many dog activities in the UK. They describe themselves as “UK’s largest organisation dedicated to protecting and promoting the health and welfare of all dogs”.
The Kennel Club pet insurance policies are underwritten by Agria International Forsakring AB who describe themselves as “one of the world’s leading animal insurers specialising in small animal and equine insurance.”
Our review of customer feedback available online suggests that most Kennel Club policyholders are happy with the policy and the service they receive. Read The Kennel Club Customer Reviews analysis
- Provide two lifetime policies (highest cover is £15,000 per year).
- Underwritten by Agria who are pet insurance specialists
- You can choose to pay an increased excess and / or a percentage of vet fees (contribution payment) in return for a lower premium.
- Benefits for travel, death and loss, and boarding/holiday cancellation are optional.
- Breeding risks cover is also optionally available.
- Includes dental cover for illnesses as well as accidents.
- Will pay for a maximum of 20 hydrotherapy sessions per condition (over the whole time your pet is insured under the policy.
- You have to pay 10% of vet fees for dogs over 5 years of age
Other Points to Note
- Will pay 50% of costs of prescription diets up to maximum of £250 for each separate illness or injury
Click on a policy name to view full policy details
The Kennel Club Pet Insurance – Lifetime Policy – £7,500 or £15,000 per annum to cover all Conditions
About The Kennel Club Pet Insurance
Pet Insurance Terminology Explained
Recent Claim Experiences with The Kennel Club?
If you have claimed on a Kennel Club pet insurance policy in last 12 months it would be great if you could share your experiences with others by completing our 2-minute survey.