Argos offer pet insurance policies underwritten by Royal Sun Alliance (RSA). The policies are clear and straightforward without uncommon exclusions. They do not require you to pay a contribution charge for pets of any age.
Argos offer a choice of two time-limited policies and one lifetime policy. The lifetime policy has an annual cover limit of £7,000 to cover all conditions.
Most of the feedback we have seen for Argos Pet Insurance is pretty good. Although we have seen a couple of negative comments about premium increases but not as many as for some other policies underwritten by RSA. Read Argos Customer Reviews analysis
- Lifetime policy available
- Low basic excess of just £65
- Excess can be increased in return for a lower premium
- Only provides dental cover for accidents
- Limited hydrotherapy sessions (5 sessions on Silver/Gold policies and 10 sessions for the Platinum policy)
Other Points to Note
- No contribution payment for pets of any age
- There is no maximum age for new policies.
- The Platinum policy covers prescription food for up to 4 weeks
- All policies will pay for nutritional supplements either prescribed by a vet in place of medication or with a proven effect.
Click on a policy name to view full policy details
About Argos Pet Insurance
Pet Insurance Terminology Explained
Recent Claim Experiences with Argos?
If you have claimed on a Argos pet insurance policy in last 12 months it would be great if you could share your experiences with others by completing our 2-minute survey.